As I mention before in the part 1 of ch 48 in the inserted TLN....just did this on a whim and maybe will drop it after finishing ch 48...As much as I want to release a new ch asap, I do have reasons why I can't...first is School...This upcoming months will be too busy for me as I will be preparing for my capstone....next reason is that I'm really not good with translating specially with more specific and precise explanation....I actually did tried to translate ch 49...but found it way to hard than ch 48, if I try, It might change the story on how it originally was....for those who is still hoping an update,...I'm really really sorry...I won't go as far as to say that I will completely drop it though...I might be able to try it in my very few vacant time...but let's not hope too much...again I'm very sorry..

Comments

  1. senpai please dont drop it, just take it easy, 1month 2 month 3 month, just dont drop T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it has been dropped like 10 times already (a few times) and its hard finding anyone willing to release any chapters on this!

      (ノಥ﹏ಥ)ノ

      Delete
    2. It's hard though. These chapters are quite long, probably longer than most novel chapters you see.(I counted 10-11 pages on chapter 48, 49 and 50, let's say you need at least an hour per page).
      The way the author explains things makes things rather difficult to understand for the translator too. Not sure if it's actually a thing anywhere else.

      I'll give props to translator for trying though. Do say if you really are dropping it or not though. I was thinking of releasing a chapter or two, but I won't as long as someone is working on it, even a little.

      Delete
    3. Oh thanks...I really don't mind completely dropping it if u were to continue the project...as i said above...i want to focus in my capstone so will really be busy for the next few months...so yeah, don't mind dropping it....btw it seems xant & minions take this novel up but not their main project so better check their site for yourself...xD

      Delete
    4. Xant&minions did say they were doing it slowly, but I don't see any indication they're going to actually release a chapter at all. So I'll just call dibs on chapter 49 and 50 for now and see where it goes.
      I'm doing this for learning too and so far I'm learning a lot.

      Good luck with your capstone project.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog